Genesis Diagnostics is full service clinical and toxicology laboratory headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that is redefining diagnostic service provision in the medical field.
Throughout decades of service in the healthcare industry, it is evident that the diagnostic laboratory industry has a history lacking in customer appreciation and support. Since its inception, our laboratory has been successful in correcting this pattern of failings and inconsistencies in the medical field. At other laboratories, you may experience unnecessary delays or automated customer service and “call centers”. At Genesis Diagnostics we pride ourselves on our personalized customer service team and our rapid delivery of the most advanced and reliable test results.
As our clients have trusted our laboratory with being an analytical and integral part of their patients’ diagnosis and treatment process, we believe in respecting that trust with continuous dedication to customer satisfaction and support. We join our clients and physicians in their belief that patient care is and always will be the number one priority. Our personalized medical care and a strong connection with each patient is what establishes trust and facilitates effective patient care. Our laboratory staff and support team believe that nothing is more important than this trust and connection between the patient and their provider.
Genesis’s personalized support and professional service continues to exceed the expectations of our valued clients, providers and facilities. Our diagnostic tools are selected based on the ability to provide medical practitioners with the most advanced and informative medical analytics to guide them in making effective treatment decisions. More physicians around the country are placing their trust in Genesis Diagnostics, and together we are transforming advanced diagnostic information into knowledge, insight and superior treatment options for more and more patients every day.
What We Offer:
- Genesis Diagnostics is approved to do business in all 50 states of the US.
- Our central lab location is in Langhorne, Pennsylvania and operates 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We take all insurances!
- We offer the lowest cash prices for uninsured patients.
- We process almost all blood tests. And if we do not process a certain test here, we will send it out for you to a laboratory that does!
- We are a full service laboratory; a “one-stop shop” for all of your testing needs.
- We can interface with your office’s EMR- All testing may also be ordered on our website through a simple and easy system. This is the same system where you can retrieve your results!
- We may pay for the cost of the interfacing from the lab to the doctor’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Software in all states. If a doctor’s office does not have an EMR, we may pay a portion of it (in accordance with state regulations).
- Auto printing of lab results from the lab to the physician’s portal and immediate access to final results.
- Test results turn around processing time for regular blood testing is 24-48 hours.
- We provide supplies depending on your offices equipment. This includes office supplies paper, toner, printers and labels, as well as phlebotomy or laboratory supplies (in accordance with state regulations).
- We hold periodic conferences to educate our clients on the newest and latest tests available for their patients.
Our Customer Service:
- We offer the best customer service!
- Each office is assigned a personal Genesis Diagnostics Account Representative that can be reached at the office or by cell phone anytime. This personal relationship will help your office contact the Account Rep if there are any questions that may arise. Unlike other labs, our Customer Service team will work closely with your medical office or clinic to make sure everything is running smoothly. Your Account Rep will call and visit you to make sure you have the supplies you need for testing, tubes, labels, packaging, testing charts and forms.
Additional testing offered BY Genesis Diagnostics
- Test for H. Pylori with BreathTek® UBT – BreathTek® UBT for H. Pylori Has Excellent Sensitivity (95.5%) and Specificity (96.0%) for Confirming Eradication in adults and children. All physicians may test screen their patients for H. Pylori using BreathTek® UBT By administering a BreathTek® UBT, the facility or doctor can bill insurance company using, CPT Code: 83013 and receive reimbursement for administering a test.
- Glycomark Testing – The glycomark test is a laboratory blood test that offers people with diabetes and their healthcare providers a two-week average measure of their maximum blood glucose (sugar). The glycomark test can be used in addition to traditional blood glucose tests, like hemoglobin A1C or fasting blood sugar, but offers the following information that the other tests may not reveal. The glycomark helps the Physician identify if the patient’s blood glucose is relatively stable, or if you may be having very frequent or daily high blood glucose spikes. *The glycomark test can be administered every month on patients who need help with monitoring their A1C hemoglobin levels.